I’m so happy that you can join us. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.
I personally don’t consider myself a writer. I’m more of a marketer than anything else. Marketing does take a lot of writing whether it is writing tweets, writing articles and press material. You start to feel like a writer in some ways.
My passion and love is marketing. I’ve been in the Internet development since the early nineties. My first computer was a Tandy where you had to create your own games before you could play them. I self taught myself HTML and other programming languages. I’ve been helping authors and small businesses market their books/products online for the last several years. My goal is to help you market your book/product in 30 minutes or less a day so you can increase your sales.
Picture of the Day
30 Minutes or Less Marketing Action List (3 days)
These action items assumes that you already have a website (preferably WordPress). Save this post and come back to it every day to do at least one thing to market your business.
- Write a marketing vision statement for your business. Helpful resource
- Describe your ideal customer or client?
- If you haven’t done so create one social media account. (Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn)
Learn Something New Every Day
- You should create two admin logins just in case something goes wrong with one of them.
- You should use a name other than “admin” for a login name because many hackers know it’s a common name so your account is easier to hack.
Writing comes more easily if you have something to say. Sholem Asch
From “Developing Wings : Quotes from Writers on the Art of Writing”
- Steal These 3 Social Marketing Tricks From Top Brands
Can’t afford Illustrator? There is a free option called Inkscape