Angela Samuels is an technology instructor. She has been in web development for over 15 years. Angela coaches small-business owners and corporation employees about social media marketing their website in person in Birmingham, Michigan or online. Her work history includes Chrysler Automotive as a web developer and technical writer. She was a volunteer director for a large international non-profit, Hope worldwide Detroit chapter for several years.
Education and Certifications:
- Wayne State University, Master’s of Education specializing in Instructional Technology – corporate training
- Eastern Michigan University
- Bachelors of Science in Graphic Communications, Business and Computer Science
Current and former authors include
- White Lake Capital
- Dr. Caron Goode
- Melanie Jacob – Nutritionist,
- Rhoda St. Luce – personal chef
- and more
The business online learning center is geared toward small-business owners and corporations that need assistance in promoting their business on-line.
Ways to Connect
Are you looking for online training or one on one mentoring in social media? Contact us today.